Psalms 103

Went to the Gynae's today to check on the spotting. Felt upset when I realise the spotting comes on Wednesday evening while I was working from my bro's place. As I was rushing to complete work. Anxiety filled my mind and I just can't help it. It's really a blessing to have friends around to comfort and I was shown with this Psalms Psalm 103 A Psalm of David. 1 Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: 3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, 4 Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, 5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s Thanks to AM, who shared this verses with me. A verse that i know so well but have not be meditating and proclaiming. I went to the gynae to check out my spotting. Was administered with Gynafort to clear the inflammatory around the cervix. The placenta wasn't too low, and baby is doing well. He, once again, refuse to open up his legs to let daddy sees his genitals...hahahah..... Adrian was saying to Olive Tree, "daddy, better luck next time!" Next appointment will be April 20, that will be detail scan and also will take up hep a and b jab since I wasn't vaccinated. Seth was happy that we picked him up early at my mom's. He followed us to ACJ and was pretty obedient this time round, not running about too much and was shy with the people he sees. So unlike him...... We came home at around 7pm, ate dinner and I felt tired. Probably because I woke up at 4am in the morning. Oh ya, my boss talked to me again, on the consideration of converting to part time basis. It's really a tough decision to make. I know his good intention is, my health and family 1st. But he said if I were to work from home doing freelance stuffs, might as well do part time in the co. Then I still have income, assume a less stressful role. He did assure me that I should not be loaded with work that will put in into undue stress and also that i should not be carrying work home to do. I am flattered that he said if I were to resign, there will be a big gap in the team. However, I have my concern as well to continue to work in the co. Anyway, there will be another round of re-org so will have to see what our Director share with us on coming Monday and make a decision. I was given the choice to think about how I wanna take up the part time job. Either work half day throughout the week or to work 1,3,5. I told him, if possible, maybe work from Mon-Wed full day and rest on Thurs-Fri. Also, I will probably have a pay cut of 50%. Still very undecided. Hiaz, I feel I am such a procrastinator!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Olive Tree will asked me to decide myself, and will say he's supportive of what I do. Guess I have the whole long weekend to think about and give the answer again on Monday.